Tuesday, December 19, 2006






I wanted to get involved with the build without being too much of a pain, but my theory is if it goes on the boat then I need to know where it is and how it comes off for fixing later on in Lorimars life,


so I talked to Paul any chance of helping says I, not a problem the overalls are over there says He,


and that was that I spent the next 3 days passing ballast through the window "how many bricks are you sure" then fitting the base floor and battening the sides and roof,


sure is starting to take shape now and I have heard from Paul today letting us know that the inspector has been down and no issues there, the wiring loom chap has been in and measured and is being created as I type, the loom that is, not the chap, and Lee sanitation have called to measure up our toilet system all this should arrive 2nd. week in Jan.


Oh yes and the engine the green goddess Beta marine 43 arrived safe and sound and what a thing of beauty, ok. ok. so I'm a bit of a saddo, but just have a look at the pics,


anyway that's all for now,


everybody out there have a safe and wonderful Christmas.


2 comments:

Alex said...

So you are building Lorimar yourself now? ;)

Hope you have a nice Christmas.

Alex

Lorimar said...

Well you know how it is Alex just can't stand around without getting involved, it was great fun though.