Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oven and Housing


Paul and Ian have finished the Oven housing and as you can see as a bonus the oven fitted perfect well done boys !!
the hob will be fitted later when the granite worktops arrive, which should be on the 25th of Feb. so not long to wait. Lorain is getting excited and can't wait to see the tops in place, she ordered Blue Pearl granite and I am sure she is right when she says it will look great, I can't comment on colours as it was decided a long time ago that when we started to do the build, I would be in charge of the building, electrics and plumbing specs. and she would have control of the colour scheme, so we always have chats, I give my opinion on this colour and on that colour then we go with what Lorain says she wants anyway, and I quote
"you said I was in charge of the colours believe me it will look great" Yes dear says I,

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hmmm, sounds familiar, women seem to be better with colours. :)
Nice pictures and some good progress.

Alex

Lorimar said...

Thanks Alex, good to know that someone knows what I mean,
I must admit Lorain has always been a good judge when it comes to colour schemes but I can't let her know that LOL.